Valkyrie Profile 2 (problem)
(07-14-2015, 07:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: don't load from savestae, load your game from memcard, like you would do on your PS2

It worked Biggrin I didn't know loading from savestates would be the cause. I just loaded from memory card like what you suggested and I didn't anymore encounter those problems. Thank you so much

Sponsored links

(07-14-2015, 07:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: don't load from savestae, load your game from memcard, like you would do on your PS2

Thank you so much for the help, now I can play VP2 without problems Cool
(07-14-2015, 08:00 AM)ssakash Wrote: try using Opengl (Hardware mode) and enable accurate blend (to solve the impossible blend error message). and try remaking your iso using Imgburn and check once again too see if those TLB misses are resolved.

also get the latest devlopment build to use the accurate blend option. the crash may also be due to corrupt savestates so, also try loading from memory card.

hi i am having the same problem, did you manage to make it work?

I have the same problem and i didnt load from savesets, still having it, anything else i can do?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go