Valkyrie Profile Perfect Settings for Windows 8.1?
Ok @ Valkyrie profile it's really wth tbh cause like throughout the whole game my Fps drops like a dubstep base and i end up play between 12-70 Fps but when i play games like Star ocean til the end of time the Fps is 60+.Star ocean emulates PERFECTLY even though cutscenes and it's insane cause i thought Star ocean would be even worse! @ @ Anybody else have a similar situation?
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"

Sponsored links

Post your system specs, playing from iso or disc, non-default settings you use, emulog, and screenshots of your settings.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Post your specs and ee% and gs% values on the top of the game window when the game slows down.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

Post your system specs, playing from iso or disc, non-default settings you use, emulog, and screenshots of your settings.
[/quote]

My Original Laptop (The one i'm using and the one i own,Its a long story for another time)
Specs:
2.50 GHz Intel core i5 3210
8GB (7.89 usable) x64
Windows 8 (Originally)
Currently:Windows 8.1
Touch:Yes but currently disabled for gaming
Type:Laptop

and the screenies are at the bottom. I did them all and i never changed from those settings cause they allow my other games to run so smoothly also i always do iso.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You created now how many threads? You should know better than using those settings...

1. Set base framerate adjust to 100%. (to avoid 70FPS)
2. Disable VU cycle stealing. (to avoid false fps readings)
3. Check if MTVU really helps or slows you down.
4. Set Synchronization mode in SPU2-X settings to async mix. (to get non-distorted sound)
5. Use DX10/11 in gsdx plugin settings.
6. Disable manual gamefixes.
Speedhacks that high will cause you to get stuck in Surt's Volcano. So make sure you temporarily lower them to 'recommended' settings when you reach that part. (EE Cycle = 1, VUCS = 0)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
also, make sure to set windows performance plan to high performance in controlpanel and play the game while plugged in to use the full potential of your processor.

Use SSE4.1 to get better performance in hardware mode. (it depends on games, some games get a speedup using SSE4.1 whereas, some doesn't. give it a try)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I just wanted to thank you very much for you help cause alot of this did help <3
Unfortunately i was not expecting the ending to turn out how it did and it sent
me crying like a baby for alica .... T T Man Square always hits the feels.