Various Problems
I have run into several errors while trying to run KH on PCSX2 0.9.6 (I'm not sure if these stem from my ineptitude or something else entirely):
-Plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroGS.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>
-NTFS Compression Enable > File not found
Filename: memcards\mcd001.ps2
NTFS Compression Enable > General Win32 File/stream error [GetLastError: 6]
Filename: memcards\mcd001.ps2
(Same with memcards\mcd002.ps2)
I am also prompted to update my Directx (which I have, but it doesn't seem to help) and then I get the error message:
An unhandled or unrecoverable exception occured with the message:
The GS plugin failed to open/initialize.
PCSX2 will now close.

I would appreciate any help.

Sponsored links

What are your computer specs
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 @1.66ghz, 2 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT
try first running as admin, if the update directx message still comes up then try installing this Smile (run, choose folder, go to folder and run setup.exe)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...layLang=en
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Thank you so much! I was beginning to lose hope, but now everything is working like a charm.
I'm having the same issue. I've read the other posts and have updated my directx with the provided link a few posts above this one (March 2009 update) and have right clicked and "run as administrator" the pcsx2 exe file.

Plugin Load Failure: plugins\ZeroGS.dll
sysliberror message: <null>

I have no idea what anything is on the config menu. On the output menu, all of the features are found except for sse4.1

I have a moderate-high end Windows Vista setup, but no professional video game card (No nVidia or such). I thought the error might be because there was no zerogs.dll file, but I made sure the plugin directory was right, and the file was inside of it. I'm out of ideas. Help please?
well that's not an error (unless you want to use zerogs), so you don't have to worry about it, and SSE4.1 is only support on some intel cpu's (so if you have an AMD then you can't use it) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja