Vertical line fix and crc hack for Bumpy Trot (Jap version of Steambot Chronicles)
I recently tried Steambot Chronicles with the followings. The vertical line is gone and it runs pretty good.
  • CPU: C2D 3Ghz
  • GPU: HD7850
  • Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
  • Version: PCSX2 1.31-20150210224929
  • GSdx 20150210224929 (MSVC 18.00, SSE2) 0.1.1.16 [GSdx32-SSE2]
  • Enable HW Hacks
  • Aggressive-CRC
Though, the japanese version of this game still has the vertical line and it doesn't seem to get benefit of the Aggressive-CRC speed hack either.
Understood it should be a really low priority, I would greatly appreciate if the vertical line fix and crc speed hack of the english version can be added to the japanese version as well. For your info, the name and the CRC are as follows:

Game: Ponkotsu Roman Daikatsugeki: Bumpy Trot (Japanese version of Steambot Chronicles)
CRC: FEFCF9DE

Sponsored links

How are you sure that the CRC hack for the SteambotChronicles (US) fixes the vertical line on the japanese version ? did you add the patch and compile it and test it yourself ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks ssakash for your reply.

Yes, it works.
I hex edit GSdx32-SSE2.dll by replacing the crc as follows and both vertical line fix and crc speedhack are working as the english version.

9F391882 (Steambot Chronicles) -> FEFCF9DE (Bumpy Trot)
Yeah, nice idea for testing it. I will add the CRC hack for the Japanese version, thanks for testing Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks ssakash, pcsx2 team and miseru99 for the fix. Cheers~
Yeah, Thanks for the support. by the way, Added the CRC hack for the Japanese version of Steambot Chronicles. you can now get the build from PCSX2 GIT build section. enjoy playing the game without any glitches Wink
- Refraction
I tried pcsx2-v1.3.1-81-g3077de3-windows-x86 which comes with this fix, both English and Japanese version works fine now.

Great job! Thank you very much Smile