Very Big Problem
actually is a greater feat you managed to install DX there.

Man, install it at the default location. the few times you may need such kind of files in the root directory of whatever you are playing is when they are modified versions (like those modified by modders).

In your specific cases they are original version and should be at the correct system folders so that all programs/games can use them.

Another thing, you broke the "golden rule" and installed games at that C:\Program Files (the same is valid for its x86 kin), nothing changed in win8 that points this issue was addressed by MS at all.

Install all your games outside that folder or any other specially protected windows folder. The best is creating something like C:\Games and installing your games there. Could be even and actually better if outside the C: totally, like D:\Games...

So I see your thread title is correct, taking all together is really a "Very Big Problem" you have there.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Ok guys, i did it Laugh
after I put in the right place the files nothing changed, so i followed the advice that NormO gave me: i checked the video card drivers and i found some internal errors in the VGA card.
Repared them, everything start working well Smile
So thank you very much for the time you spent for me!