Very poor performance GOW2 - Why?
1.38 is the voltage that intel has confirmed the core starts to degrade at,

this problem is likely turbo related.

Sponsored links

Yeah, your 2500K system is doing worse than mine at stock, I think. There is definitely something wrong with it, nothing on the emulator's end. Maybe try updating drivers, BIOS, directX, etc. Sorry I can't pin-point it for ya, though.

I usually run @ 4.5Ghz (1.27v) myself. It's nice to know that my CPU will live long that way. Smile
can we have another screenshot too that hasnt been shrunk down so we cant read any of the headings Tongue2

also if you could upload screenshots of all your pcsx2 settings, ee/iop, vu, speedhacks, gamefixes, gsdx settings, that would be handy Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Use native. Hmm...realy strange
"Core Voltage 1.472"

Don't do this, anything below 1.4 is safe for 24/7 use you are asking for a 2 month old CPU.

That being said I get performance increases when I enable Speedhacks.
(04-30-2011, 09:33 PM)lexer98 Wrote: Sandy Bridge K series has great properties for overclocking with air you can put over 5.0 but don' like extreme cooling(LN2,Dice) can't overclocking over 5.8 or 6.0 Ghz is the limit .
O.C with BCLK is imposible 5+/- mhz cause inestability

BTW : GOW2 work for my in native resolution , scaling cause garbage graphics

not the PAL version
"Core Voltage 1.472"

I'm curious what is the default vcore of Sandy bridge ?
well my i 3 have Automatic voltage ( acording to how much load ) once 1.1 and once 1.5 !!!!!
how ever use 0.9.8 ver it is great
and for the stuttering lower vu hack to 0 unfortunally it greatly improve speed
I bet 1.5 is not the standard Intel voltage. Some mb manufacturer alreadly overvolt the cpu. Anyway my question is what is the default vcore in your bios.