Hi guys. I have the asus K40AB laptop with next hardware configuration:

Processor : AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology Processor ZM84

Chipset : AMD RS780 / RX781

Video Graphics & Memory : ATI Mobility™ Radeon® HD 4570, 512MB VRAM

Main Memory : DDR2-800 (PC2-6400) / 2048 МБ

Operating System : Windows 7

for detail information see link
asus k40ab specifications

So. I tryed run different games of ps2 console and got very slow emulation speed. I read about configuration of emulator on official site and tryed applied different kinds of settings(include D3D9 - D3D10 hardware, superVU Recompiler [legacy], speed hacks and etc.). But, unfortunately it not help. I tryed under win xp and 7 os. Maybe my hardware configurations is not according with minimum requirements. Who has similar hardware configurations, maybe you can give me advice for configuration or something that. I from Belarus, my native language is russian, so not kick for bad english)))

Sponsored links

That laptop of yours can't run PCSX2 at full speed no matter what you do. Don't you have a gaming desktop?
I'm not sure what understand what you mean under "gaming desktop". If you about pc games, there is all right. For example i played in cod modern warfare 3 on medium configuration. I think what for emulation my laptop does not fit, right ?
The laptop's CPU is likely too slow.

What games are you trying to run?

Edit: And what are the percentages at the top of the screen?
This laptop is too underpowered to run most games. Either stick to 2D games until you can afford a much faster PC, or consider emulating PS1 instead Tongue
Ge-Force, I try to run "wipeout fusion".

[Image: wipeout_fusion.jpg]

Coornio, I agree with you and I think so too. You right, ps games run successfully.

Thank you all for help. Smile
You might have luck using the EE, VU cycle hacks.

I have the game myself (haven't played it on pcsx2 that much, may have a go).
Smile 
I set third level of cyclerate for EE and VU mode. I didn't get nothing but bugs Smile. I have original ps2 and "wipeout fusion" game too, but in Belarus bought the original disks is very difficult and expensive. I bought ps2 when I was in Norway (then I bought some original disks).