Very very slow in real-time animation
It happens in BioHazard Code Veronica and MGS2...one obvious symptom is the sound becomes stuck and makes some echo or reverb.
It also happens in MGS2's radio.Sometimes only the audio breaks but video still works.
But it's fine in normal playing and CG(though a little bit slow but still acceptable).Where goes wrong?
My notebook has duo-core t5500 with 1g ram,using gsdx1219 ssse3 0.1.15 sw mode,spu2-x 1.1.0.All speedhack on,but it seems on or off doesn't make a difference,it only affects normal playing mode.
Thanks.

Sponsored links

Use GSDX hardware mode, it's way faster.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I guess my notebook is over too weak...In hardware mode it's even slower and characters can become transparent somehow.
BTW,it has an Integrated graphics card.

And zerogs can not even finish the startup.It just crashes at the beginning.
But if I use the gsdx null mode,the audio is working.
OR if I check the"disable time-streching" the audio can be played in normal speed but it skips.
Ah, yeah integrated GPUs are very poor =/
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I know that...but I intend to think it's wrong configuration of the spu plugin now.
No, the gpu is too weak, with that you're lucky to even run it.
But the radio in MGS shouldn't cost too much system resource...why does that also happens?
(06-21-2009, 01:08 PM)justi Wrote: But the radio in MGS shouldn't cost too much system resource...why does that also happens?

Two reasons (my guess):
1. IIRC the avatar is 3D? So that may be the problem
2. Background rendering of the environment when switching to radio may not be disabled (they may be just hidden that's all). This is so that when radio ends the game can jump back without redrawing the graphics in an instant.
Never assume some plain graphics are also easy to render.
Emulation does take a lot of system resources, seeing as everything is emulated. Don't compare a normal PC game to an emulated PS2 game.