Vibration on Windows 8
I have a PS2 controller that was tested on PS2 console and it vibrated so well. but when i plugged it to my notebook via PS to USB connector(the blue triangle with 2 ports cost around 5$) it doesn't vibrate even the same game I've played. i don't sure that the reason is from 1). Driver from Windows 8 2). The PS controller connector. 3). Plug-in in pcsx2(i've try Lillypad but it doesn't work [add force feedback is disable]{but it see controller as Dual Shock2})

... pls help me. thxz : )

Sponsored links

You need to install the drivers first. There should be a CD in the PS2 to USB connector package.
(04-25-2013, 02:08 PM)msupi999 Wrote: I have a PS2 controller that was tested on PS2 console and it vibrated so well. but when i plugged it to my notebook via PS to USB connector(the blue triangle with 2 ports cost around 5$) it doesn't vibrate even the same game I've played. i don't sure that the reason is from 1). Driver from Windows 8 2). The PS controller connector. 3). Plug-in in pcsx2(i've try Lillypad but it doesn't work [add force feedback is disable]{but it see controller as Dual Shock2})

... pls help me. thxz : )

Adapters may change the controller mapping, besides, Lilypad follows one the input methods listed in it's general window. If the signal to start the motors exist and are correct, the vibration occurs, otherwise the problem is at earlier stage... it does not work on Windows also.

As general rule, to those going to buy new hardware, the recommendation is getting the native hardware. A PC device of lower quality may be better than the best for a certain console but needing adapters and having no native support and drivers.

This said, you will need third party application or driver able to make it run correctly on Windows first, before it will do with Lilypad.
Imagination is where we are truly real
thx for reply uhhhh do u have any recommend driver/program(with vibration test) for me? (win8)
If u'r controller came with a cd or mini disc.u can install driver from that disc.if it not comes with any disc.u can go to official site of controller for correct drivers.i also downloaded driver for my ps2 usb dualshock controller from official site.u can ask manufactures of u'r controller for driver or google it with u'r controller name & windows.if u want to vibration test,Go to devices & printers & look for u'r controller.go to controller properties,vibration tab.move x axis & y axis for vibration test Smile
(04-25-2013, 02:37 PM)msupi999 Wrote: thx for reply uhhhh do u have any recommend driver/program(with vibration test) for me? (win8)

Doesn't your adapter come with a mini CD? If not then you will need to find the driver from the internet.
i've load driver and install but >i cant< access the vibration tab but the others are work well - -* windows says "Error - Windows shell common dll stopped working" then disappear - -*

i dont have mini CD or know the manufactures of its - -* sry
Mine is working fine. A blue Twin USB Adapter + Windows 8 x64.
OMG i installed this "PSJoyPad for Win2K" and it's work now !!!

thx for everyone who try to help me : ) for people who has the problem like me, try to download it (works on windows8)
(04-25-2013, 04:25 PM)Livy Wrote: Mine is working fine. A blue Twin USB Adapter + Windows 8 x64.

Yep, that's what I mean, if it works in Windows it will work with lilypad.

@OP
The recommendation is trying the input options in the plugin's general window and then trying rebinding at Pad1 window.

Alternatively you can upload screenshots of the config, maybe we can spot what could be wrong in there.
Imagination is where we are truly real