Video/Audio Not Merged
Hello, I'm trying to start a Let's Play series. This obviously demands a sync of video, game audio, and mic audio. As of now, with the way that the emulation slows when I use the built in video recorder, if I use a separate program to record my "What u Hear" and my mic, it becomes desync'd, terribly.

Is there any way around this? Can the emulator record my mic, the game audio, and video all at once? If not, any other ideas?

Windows 7 x64, V1.0.0 PCSX2.

Sponsored links

(08-18-2013, 11:00 PM)LuaWeaver Wrote: Hello, I'm trying to start a Let's Play series. This obviously demands a sync of video, game audio, and mic audio. As of now, with the way that the emulation slows when I use the built in video recorder, if I use a separate program to record my "What u Hear" and my mic, it becomes desync'd, terribly.

Is there any way around this? Can the emulator record my mic, the game audio, and video all at once? If not, any other ideas?

If you got FRAPS, you should just use that, and if you have a quad core, set PCSX2 to cores 0-2 and FRAPS to core 3. That's what I do, and I rarely get slowdown.
(08-18-2013, 11:00 PM)LuaWeaver Wrote: Hello, I'm trying to start a Let's Play series. This obviously demands a sync of video, game audio, and mic audio. As of now, with the way that the emulation slows when I use the built in video recorder, if I use a separate program to record my "What u Hear" and my mic, it becomes desync'd, terribly.

I use bandicam and have never had a problem... If you're getting a slowdown using an external recorder, your PC may just not be up to the task of PCSX2 and it at the same time.

What exactly are your system stats?

Also a tip, record the video to a secondary drive (not the drive that PCSX2 or your game ISO is on, preferrably internal or USB3.0. 2.0 may be too slow) and use a fast encoding sentence with a higher bitrate to make up for it.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-19-2013, 01:37 AM)Koji Wrote: I use bandicam and have never had a problem... If you're getting a slowdown using an external recorder, your PC may just not be up to the task of PCSX2 and it at the same time.

What exactly are your system stats?

Also a tip, record the video to a secondary drive (not the drive that PCSX2 or your game ISO is on, preferrably internal or USB3.0. 2.0 may be too slow) and use a fast encoding sentence with a higher bitrate to make up for it.

From the feedback, it sounds like my barely-able-to-run PCSX2 dual-core has no chance for this... Sad

I forget the exact number, but around 2.7 GhZ for both cores. Oh well, I guess I will have to buy a capture card.