Virtua Tennis 2 game running slow (solved)
I have the european version here... what kind of settings should I choose to fix this problem?

My PC is Core i7 4770, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10-64 bit

Video card used:
http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetia...9&lang=por

These are my current settings:
http://imgur.com/a/W23MB

Oh, and from what I see here all graphics look worse, so something must be wrong.

P.S. PCSX2 version is 1.4.0.

Sponsored links

enable mtvu ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
This game is barely demanding, even my weak laptop managed to handle it fine in full speed. (balanced present preset without MTVU hack enabled)

What sort of speed are you getting? I don't seem to find anything strange with your settings but I do suspect that you might have potentially toggled the slow motion mode but not sure.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-13-2017, 07:08 PM)ssakash Wrote: This game is barely demanding, even my weak laptop managed to handle it fine in full speed. (balanced present without MTVU hack enabled)

What sort of speed are you getting? I don't seem to find anything strange with your settings but I do suspect that you might have potentially toggled the slow motion mode but not sure.
If so, you can switch slow motion mode off with Shift+Tab.

And be sure to set the preset back to 3-Balanced.
Quote:And be sure to set the preset back to 3-Balanced.
I did more tests here and it looks like when you set this emulator to 5 Agressive Plus, if you choose 60 Hz instead of 50 the game will slow down.

I discover just now what caused this issue: when the game starts (and this is the european/PAL version I am using) you can select between 50 and 60 Hz. Choosing 60 Hz will make the whole thing slow, using 50 Hz will present the game as it is.

One thing I would like to ask is why these games look so poor. I think they look even worse if compared to PSX games. Are these settings I posted here the best all of them can use? I can't stand what Spider-Man 2 (for example) graphics are when compared to the same game using the Dolphin emulator (GameCube).

It's almost as if I am comparing PSX and Saturn * versions

* Resident Evil (1996) is a good example.