Volume adjustment?
Hey, I searched a bit to find a plugin that lets you adjust the volume, the only one I could find was P.E.Op.S which apparently doesn't work. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Sound from games comes out real loud and I can't hear much of anything else. (Can't turn the volume settings down for Windows as it will just turn it down for everything else too.)

Thanks.

Sponsored links

I'm afraid there is no volume control on any plugin yet...it seems it's harder to implement than one would think Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-20-2010, 06:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: I'm afraid there is no volume control on any plugin yet...it seems it's harder to implement than one would think Tongue

Too bad, i'm just gonna have to blow my ears off until I can sort out something else Laugh Thanks for a reply.
I may be wrong but I think on vista/win7 you can control the volume per app(I never used vista/win7 but I think I read something like that somewhere)
(09-20-2010, 08:27 PM)vsub Wrote: I may be wrong but I think on vista/win7 you can control the volume per app(I never used vista/win7 but I think I read something like that somewhere)

Indeed....Also, on Vista/Win7, if you enable it, LilyPad will attempt to hook the volume wheel and use it to manage the Pcsx2 volume level.