Volume levels
Hey guys just wondering about how could you go about changing the volume of the emulator. I'm trying to record the gameplay as well as my voice(Basically recording a Let's Play) and the problem is that the game volume is too loud. I'm on XP SP3 if that info does any help.

I did look at an older thread which didn't really have a solution to my problem. Help anyone?

Sponsored links

I don't think you can do this using ZeroSPU or SPU2-X, but if you have a version of the P.E.Op.S. SPU2 plugin, you can adjust the game's volume levels in there.

I believe the .rar I just added contains all of those files if you do not have that plugin, just extract it to the /plugins folder inside your copy of PCSX2.

Oh, and keep in mind, some games might not work with this plugin.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   P.E.Op.S. SPU2.rar (Size: 29,53 KB / Downloads: 133)
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Peops SPU2 is ancient and will cause a huge compatibility loss if used (and probably not working save states). You can do it with a newer SVN version of SPU2-X by editing the spu2-x.ini file (since this revision: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4619 )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You can change the volume in the inis\Lilypad.ini file (must be using Lilypad as controler plugin of course Tongue2), just find the line that says "Volume=100" and change it to "Volume=50" for example for half sound output.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
huh what?? The volume can be controlled through lilypad? owh kay...will try that, thanks!