WWE All Stars 0.9.6 better then 0.9.7
as you rightly said, your graphics card doesnt support directx 10, so you cannot use that option, stick with the directx 9 option only.

as to your first issue, we will need to know your plugin settings and emulator settings and your full computer specs to help
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(04-21-2011, 02:21 PM)refraction Wrote: as you rightly said, your graphics card doesnt support directx 10, so you cannot use that option, stick with the directx 9 option only.

as to your first issue, we will need to know your plugin settings and emulator settings and your full computer specs to help

Ok Then,Here It Is We Start From Here:

CPU Settings:

Dual-Core: 1.8GHz
Operational System: Windows 7
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 7300 GT 256 MB

PCSX2 Settings:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

did you try what I posted above, minus the DX10 thing?
Yeah It Didnt Work,Same Thing - Even Lower Speed !!!
1: old plugins
2: use SPU2-X, not zero
3: use the 0.9.7 beta and don't max out all the speedhacks, just use the recommended ones (except where noted above)
Dude The Only Way I Will Be Able To Play It With Great Speed Is With The 0.9.6 But It Crashes A Lot And When I Play The Smackdown Arena it Freezes !!! 0.9.7 is Really Slow For me Sad Sad Sad Please Help me with the 0.9.6
why don't you listen to what I say, and we'll see what we can do about the speed, but you have to have patience and know it's not a quick fix
Ok So What Should I Do ???
*points above*
(04-05-2011, 06:01 PM)DarkPassionPlay Wrote: So i just buyed today WWE All Stars for PS2 , but cant really play it on my ps2 console , my console cant even read discks properly and it is allmost dead. So i run it on 0.9.7 just like all other games that works rlly well with this version of the emulator , but the problem is that i just cant get the normal speed , with or witought speed hacks , i tryed some frame skip things that worked with games like tekken 5 , but the gameplay is aways slow.
I tryed 0.9.6 and the speed was perfect , the real speed of the game , but it crashes very often and thats why i dont use this verion for other games. Why i can't make this speed of 60fps (100%) with 0.9.7 that i have with 0.9.6? The speed with 0.9.7 is twice as slow with any kind of configs that i tryed , like 30-25 fps (50-60%).

I also had this problem just try it on softwearmode