WWE Games are Blury
When I tried to play them last night I noticed they are bit Blurry and not Clear.

I have tried OpenGL and DX in the Video Plug-Ins and no Difference.

I am using 1 of the latest GIT Version. Not the Latest but 1 or 2 Versions Back.

Is this Fixable or something that is just happens in the Emulator at the Moment?

Sponsored links

Try changing your interlacing setting to something like bob-tff
(05-16-2017, 04:28 AM)CK1 Wrote: Try changing your interlacing setting to something like bob-tff

Did that and does look's better but when Loading Screens come up the Video Shakes.

I used Bob bff(use blend IF shaking)
Played WWE 2009 and the Screen always Shakes a Bit
The big problem with the WWE games after Here Comes the Pain is that they require switching back and forth between two different deinterlacing modes. IIRC, the menus require a different mode to in game, and the ring entrances may also require a different mode to the gameplay. It's a pain in the butt, to be honest.
(05-16-2017, 04:20 AM)DaveTheMan Wrote: When I tried to play them last night I noticed they are bit Blurry and not Clear.

I have tried OpenGL and DX in the Video Plug-Ins and no Difference.

I am using 1 of the latest GIT Version. Not the Latest but 1 or 2 Versions Back.

Is this Fixable or something that is just happens in the Emulator at the Moment?

Some games with PCSX2 are more blurry indeed.
With this in mind i made a shader which can reduce blur significantly (currently for DX only):

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Custom-Sh...dx?page=84

It has some more options like bloom and sprite-aa but they can be excluded if annoying.
(06-08-2017, 08:54 PM)guest.r Wrote: Some games with PCSX2 are more blurry indeed.
With this in mind i made a shader which can reduce blur significantly (currently for DX only):

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Custom-Sh...dx?page=84

It has some more options like bloom and sprite-aa but they can be excluded if annoying.

I will give it a Go Mate