WWE SVR09&10
hello friends..................i wanted to know the best configuration for my pc to play wwe svr09 and wwe svr 2010 with a decent speed..................i have played god of war NTSC at about 90% speed on my pc n i have bet that game......... i'm using pcsx2 0.9.7 latest beta

here are my pc specs
CPU-intel core 2 duo [email protected] Ghz~2.7Ghz
HARD DIsk-320 GB
RAM-2 Gb HP

Sponsored links

(06-11-2010, 03:43 PM)KV007 Wrote: hello friends..................i wanted to know the best configuration for my pc to play wwe svr09 and wwe svr 2010 with a decent speed..................i have played god of war NTSC at about 90% speed on my pc n i have bet that game......... i'm using pcsx2 0.9.7 latest beta

here are my pc specs
CPU-intel core 2 duo [email protected] Ghz~2.7Ghz
HARD DIsk-320 GB
RAM-2 Gb HP

harddisk couldnt matter less, instead u could tell which graphiccard you have, also how fast/slow it will be depends on whether you plan to play 1v1 modes or go for 2v2 or 3v3, seeing as 1v1 might run good certain clockspeeds, while 2v2 seems to need 3,6-3,8ghz on my phenom II to run near perfect while in ring (slows down if you head out too far) and ofcourse 3v3 would be even slower.
can u tell me the best configuration for WWE SVR 10 because i play svr09 NTSC at about 35-40 fps in elimination chamber match..............