WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2006 bug problems in Nightly
I hope this is the right sub forum for this question. I tried playing SvR 2006 (Nightly 1.7 release of PCSX2) and I have a few bugs in the game:

>During the entrances, there is a fuzzy/blurred effect in the crowd, plus, all 3D objects have a "ghosting" effect, including the wrestlers. The same is visible during the gameplay. This is 100% a bug.
>During the match, many HUD elements are missing, mostly those regarding mini-games like submissions, wake-up mini game, match-start mini game etc. which makes these unplayable.
>When a super finisher is performed (one that isn's stored), the animation is played but the camera cut effect is buggy, the screen goes black for the time of the finisher and it's impossible to see it.
>This one is a minor one, but after one match, when I go back to the menus, the arrows pointing the currently highlighted option are bugged.

I kinda have a feeling some of these are related to each other (especially the last two). I tried multiple rendering options, as well as turning widescreen/non-interlacing hacks on and off. No difference. I looked up some suggested settings for this game however they are mostly for 1.6 and older, non-nightly releases of the emulator, so the options in the current one are missing and I can't re-create these specific settings. Any suggestions, what settings are fitting for this (and probably other SvR) games?

Blur/ghosting in entrances:
[Image: WWE-Smack-Down-vs-RAW-2006-SLUS-21286-20...152030.png]
[Image: WWE-Smack-Down-vs-RAW-2006-SLUS-21286-20...152037.png]
[Image: WWE-Smack-Down-vs-RAW-2006-SLUS-21286-20...152122.png]

Missing HUD elements:
[Image: WWE-Smack-Down-vs-RAW-2006-SLUS-21286-20...152146.png]

Finisher camera cut bug:
[Image: WWE-Smack-Down-vs-RAW-2006-SLUS-21286-20...152529.png]
[Image: WWE-Smack-Down-vs-RAW-2006-SLUS-21286-20...152530.png]

Blur/ghosting in game and missing HUD elements:
[Image: WWE-Smack-Down-vs-RAW-2006-SLUS-21286-20...152745.png]

Sponsored links

The finisher bug is already known here and here. I remember that you could fix this effect in a certain PCSX2 release (when the Software CLUT Render function was newly introduced, but this was apparently only an actual result of the Software CLUT Render because it was not yet fully finished). At the moment there is no solution for this except the software renderer. We can only wait and hope for the best. Smile
Okay, I turned off thiseffect in game, so it helps for now. I got rid of the missing HUD and bugged menu indicator.

Now my problem is with the ghosting/doubling effect. And there's slight shaking during entrances.