WWE SvsR 2011 /Everything is perfect except...
Thumbs Up 
Hello!

I've got a little problem and I hope to find the answer here,
I play WWE Smack Down vs Raw 2011, I used to play it on the older version of PCSX2, now I downloaded version 1.0 of PCSX2 and the game is running perfectly! much faster, much better image and no lag! though there's one little thing is driving me nuts Blush
When the match starts in WWE, there is an entrance scene and in the back there's the big screen that play a video of the wrestler, and it used to do that perfectly in the older version of PCSX2, but now in version 1.0, the screen plays no videos at all, it's always black.
I think I tried every option and yet I can't make it work, is there anything I can try ?

Thank you very much!

Sponsored links

Are you using any speedhacks? Try resetting pcsx2 to default settings or use the Older GSDX. Well, in which version it used to work properly.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
titantron bug ?
devs are aware of that.
try latest svn to see if it has been corrected.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for the replies!

@recoder: I tried it with and without speed hacks, and I copied the older working plugins and used them but unfortunately it's still not working :/

@jesalvein: Yes I think it's a bug cuz I tried everything and nothing has worked, I hope it will be fixed in the upcoming builds

Cheers!
Actually, it may have already been corrected.
try latest svn : http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
I just tried it on pcsx2 r5457. I'm using default settings. No hacks. Problem still exists. Hope it gets fixed soon.
windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
i5 3570k OC'ed 4.2ghz
8gb ram
Geforce GTX 770
Always try softwae mode too
titantron still doesn't work in software mode on latest svn. Anyways its not a big deal. Just use 0.9.8 for this game for now. I made a similar thread some time ago about the same problem. I know devs are aware of the and will probably eventually fix it.
windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
i5 3570k OC'ed 4.2ghz
8gb ram
Geforce GTX 770