WX image loading
Just my opinion.

I don't know if this will be fixed/maded like on the old GUI later on but for now I thing the method for starting images on the old gui(File=>Run ISO image)is way better than the WX way.

Why do I have to first select the image(ISO Browser)and then use File=>Run CD/DVD(like when I use Linuzappz ISO).I don't see how exactly this method is different than just using Linuzappz ISO like always.

Sponsored links

a] It'll make sense once I finish implementing the Recent Isos list.
b] It'll make more sense once I've sorted out the ini options getting saved loaded the way they should (which they don't yet)
c] It will make even more sense when there's a proper Iso Browser built into the emulator (which won't happen until 0.9.9 or somerhing, so don't get to excited Tongue2)

Additionally you can just select Plugin as the CDVD source and use Linuzappz as you always have before, and ignore the built in iso browser.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(09-15-2009, 04:42 PM)Air Wrote: Additionally you can just select Plugin as the CDVD source and use Linuzappz as you always have before, and ignore the built in iso browser.

Forgot that if I leave the image location on Linuzappz empty,he always ask me to choose which image to load Tongue2

And just one question what will be there on Config=>General Settings=>GS/Video because now is empty.
Code:
Panels::VideoPanel::VideoPanel( wxWindow& parent, int idealWidth ) : BaseApplicableConfigPanel( &parent, idealWidth )
{
    // TODO:
    // Framelimiting / Frameskipping / Vsync
    // GS Window Options ( incl. Fullscreen )
    // MTGS Forced Synchronization
}

The stuff under [TODO] Smile
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team