Wait...
So, you won't support downloading ROMs, but isn't that the only way to use this? I have the game disc too, so what this thing can play them off the disc on my computer?

Only the non-VM version of the program will work on my computer btw, it says my computer is denying it access to the virtual memory.

Sponsored links

(02-22-2009, 09:17 PM)Axl777 Wrote: So, you won't support downloading ROMs, but isn't that the only way to use this? I have the game disc too, so what this thing can play them off the disc on my computer?

Only the non-VM version of the program will work on my computer btw, it says my computer is denying it access to the virtual memory.

You can boot the disc with your DvD-drive.

Also you can make a Image out of it. and use that iso.

Just play from your drive or make a iso yourself. np dude.

Btw. If u have Vista I think you have to run it in Admin mode, and then u have to log off / log in for the memory usage.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
I can't even seem to use the non=VM version, it says "Unable to load bios: 'bios/', PCX2 can't run without that"
(02-22-2009, 09:21 PM)Axl777 Wrote: I can't even seem to use the non=VM version, it says "Unable to load bios: 'bios/', PCX2 can't run without that"

Do you have a bios?

If not you know why you have this error.

Please use the Config Guide from the Main page, or a translation from the forum. There u can find everything. It's easy, fast. Just work it trough.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
I put in the disc and it gives me that error message and then my computer pulls up the files which my computer can't open them.

You're looking at a guy who has no idea what a .iso is besides the fact that .iso is a file extension...
Could you give a link? I'm on the pcsx2.net home page but I don't see it.
(02-22-2009, 09:24 PM)Axl777 Wrote: I put in the disc and it gives me that error message and then my computer pulls up the files which my computer can't open them.

You're looking at a guy who has no idea what a .iso is besides the fact that .iso is a file extension...

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&safe=o...so&spell=1

There u go.

Well, easiest u could put the disc in ur DvD drive. (If you have) start Nero. Select Imageburner as your Drive for burning and let it do the work. Grats, ur first selfmade iso.

Well, btw we do not know where u got your image from. How could we know that? But please. Don't get into Piracy and make the isos by yourself (as you have the original Wink)
(02-22-2009, 09:24 PM)Axl777 Wrote: I put in the disc and it gives me that error message and then my computer pulls up the files which my computer can't open them.

Could you give a link? I'm on the pcsx2.net home page but I don't see it.
you should spend some time researching that then SL*Sxxx.xx is a ps2 elf file (which is how the ps2 knows what to do with the data on the cDVD) and an iso is a 1:1 copy of a cd or dvd
This Nero 9 thing must be huge. Downloading at 183kbps and still estimates 34 minutes to download...

Now something to do for 34 minutes...I'm getting a Xbox Live for a while.
well, nero isn't the only iso maker you know. I use a program called imgburn, others use a different one. there's plenty out there
Maybe after with loong exploration time about learning what kind of thing is ps2 console, and ps2 game, Iso, and at. Least and special pcsx2 emulation you are become understand. Try to read whole of sticky threads in this forum. Good luck.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.