Want to play Blood Will Tell? Read this!
That's psu save which you can import to your memory card by using mymc

Sponsored links

(11-28-2013, 09:06 PM)vsub Wrote: That's psu save which you can import to your memory card by using mymc

Yeah, I'm gonna say that it's not the right save, because when I loaded it up, it was at the village before the first fiend.
Then this(just copied it from my PS2 memory card)

Attached Files
.rar   Blood Will Tell.rar (Size: 45,6 KB / Downloads: 88)
(11-29-2013, 12:59 AM)vsub Wrote: Then this(just copied it from my PS2 memory card)

Alright, I got past Yudai for ya! She can be pretty irritating. Just go to the movie gallery to see what ya missed.

By the way, pretty sure I exported the save correctly, if not, let me know.

Attached Files
.rar   Blood Will TellSave File (Good Luck).rar (Size: 31,09 KB / Downloads: 80)
I remember this game!
Didn't know it had issues in PCSX2. I'm 99.999% sure that those 'glitches' in the B&W mode are intentional and part of the game. Gotta dig out my old PS2 and hope the laser on it still works decently.
A shame that it doesn't work in hardware mode, but the software-mode bypass seems nice. Poke one of the people who manage the game compatibility wiki to add in the info there if it isn't there already.
(11-30-2013, 06:57 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: I remember this game!
Didn't know it had issues in PCSX2. I'm 99.999% sure that those 'glitches' in the B&W mode are intentional and part of the game. Gotta dig out my old PS2 and hope the laser on it still works decently.
A shame that it doesn't work in hardware mode, but the software-mode bypass seems nice. Poke one of the people who manage the game compatibility wiki to add in the info there if it isn't there already.

Actually, it works just fine in hardware mode. You just have to use Software mode first to defeat the second boss. As soon as you get your "left eye", the game is no longer in black and white, and it works perfectly. Didn't you watch the video I linked?

By the way, when I played it on my ps2, it didn't do the weird glitchy thing
Yes,those weird things shown in the video don't exist when you play the game on PS2 but at least here they also don't exist in SW mode.