Warriors Orochi 2
Hey,Im trying to play warriors orochi 2 through pcsx2,the status bar shows 50-60 fps,but the game stutters and lags horribly.Any help ? Any more info you need ?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sounds like you're using speedhacks when they may not be compatible with this game.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Right,so my PC specs are :

CPU : Intel Pentium E5500
Graphics card : Ati Radeon HD7790
4GB of RAM,Windows 7 Ultimate

I am using pcsx2 1.0.0 (r5350),when I use the default settings,I get 35-40 fps,but It plays like 15,and when I try to change speedhack settings and others,Its telling me im getting 60,but it still plays like 15fps. I am just trying to play Warriors Orochi 2 (PAL,iso).
that cpu is pretty weak. BTW why do you have that cpu with that gpu?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
The Koei beat 'em ups tend to be brutual on cpu and gpu. You would need a quad core cpu with at least 3.6 ghz to play when the soldiers come running up to you. The gpu should be about to handle x2.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(12-19-2013, 06:00 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: that cpu is pretty weak. BTW why do you have that cpu with that gpu?

I have an older motherboard with a 775 socket,and the newest cpu that fits there is core 2 quad,and that is kinda hard to find since they no longer make them.
You can find those on ebay.

But I had this game, as with all the other Koei hack n' slashers, it's really CPU-heavy, so you won't be able to get fullspeed with that CPU.
Are to games heavy enough to go on your list.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I think I already have most of the Koei Warriors games on my list. I haven't tried DW6 or the Gundam games yet, so I don't know if they should be on there.