Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't sure where to post this (I have a warning?)
I saw my warning level is 33%. No idea why. I clicked the 33% and it brought me to a topic where I asked about Silent Hill 2... I don't see anything there that's wrong.

So what's up with that?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-CPU-Bench...pid=143859

Ah I realized it's because that guy didn't understand me correctly. Any way to have that removed? -.-
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM

Sponsored links

just ignore it my friend its not that important anyway I too have the same warning level I got it from flaming in a thread a few time's well that's I get for goin online while I am drunk LOLTongue2
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
I mean... I could ignore it but it's not like I've done anything wrong. It's very clearly a misunderstanding by whoever reported me (somehow they didn't notice I'd edited 3 times and they didn't get that I thought the benchmark was an iso) so yeah... I'd like that removed if possible.

If I'd done something even slightly wrong I'd deal with it.
Well you just worded it in the wrong way in the wrong place, just unlucky.
I've got a legitimate warning though for being cheeky Laugh.
CPU: i9 20Ghz 40-core
GPU: GTX 129000 in Octo-SLI
RAM: 64GB DDREKT69
Monitor: 800x600 15" CRT
Revoked the warning, as it was a misunderstanding.
(11-16-2010, 10:12 AM)Hungry Man Wrote: I mean... I could ignore it but it's not like I've done anything wrong. It's very clearly a misunderstanding by whoever reported me (somehow they didn't notice I'd edited 3 times and they didn't get that I thought the benchmark was an iso) so yeah... I'd like that removed if possible.

If I'd done something even slightly wrong I'd deal with it.

Right... pick your words better next time, "download the ISO" and "need an actual game" yep definitely not good Tongue

Also your "3 edits" were a triple post that I merged, so I should give you a warning for spamming (and being whiney instead of talking to the moderator that gave you the warning) Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
When you write something your first thought isn't "how could someone misinterpret it." I'd have gladly talked to the mod if I'd known who it was but I have no idea how this forum works o_o. I also didn't know triple posts were spamming. Either way, glad it's cleared up.