Way to play PS2 game as fast as possible
(01-21-2012, 10:20 AM)naoan Wrote: what games? that's what I want to know.
I don't feel I need to justify myself by listing off 80% of my game library. thanks.

Sponsored links

(01-20-2012, 07:04 PM)naoan Wrote: Never see any glaring problem on most games I've tried with block hack, why do you think it's bad?

The hack makes some games slower. You'll have to do a pretty good benchmark session with your game to tell if it's affected.

We should just remove that hack, really.
But from past experience I know that people often go berserk when we remove their precious Tongue2
(01-23-2012, 02:24 PM)Saiki Wrote: I don't feel I need to justify myself by listing off 80% of my game library. thanks.

I don't want you "justify" yourself, I want to know what games get affected and what kind of problem you're experiencing, is that so hard or offensive to you?

(01-23-2012, 02:42 PM)rama Wrote: The hack makes some games slower. You'll have to do a pretty good benchmark session with your game to tell if it's affected.

We should just remove that hack, really.
But from past experience I know that people often go berserk when we remove their precious Tongue2

Well damn, didn't know that. Blink

You could at least change the description to "may make game slower" (instead of bad graphic, as I'm sure people won't mind it for some precious fps), when people get used to that silently remove the hack. Probably there won't be much commotion then. Tongue2

Oh also, the tooltip itself says the hack is pretty safe and unknown to break any games, can't fault man to mistake them for free speedup Tongue2
Yea, the tooltip is old and Cotton didn't know about the issues then.
We just didn't get around to adjusting it yet.
It's kinda a small issue but annoying, with all those translations needed and all Tongue2
Google translate? Tongue2

Well at least I know now Evil
I think one of the best examples this hack breaks is katamari damacy making it crawl Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-21-2012, 02:59 PM)recoder Wrote: Perfect Guide to break many games. Frameskip is not supported by all games. Many a times (80-90%) it causes a bad graphics. So its not Reccomened

Also, I would have mentioned change the Round mode to Nearest and Clamp Modes to none in EE and VU Section.

Note :- It may cause problems. Reccomended to try it first.

Also, you must change the power plan to High Performance.

And the resolution you mentioned are worst. Native's the best resolution to be played at for very slow pc. Lower than that is crap. Tongue2 You could try telling to use Allow 8-bit Texture. Also, did the SSE4 version did anything wrong that you are suggesting to choose only SSSE3. Tongue2

Tried but a little bit slow... (tried using single-core sse2) (except native...)
Native improves speed but lacks on lighter and higher texture background
(what is the value of native resolution?)(is native make texture filtering)
Netbook spec
Windows 7 SP1 32bit
Atom N475
Intel GMA 3150 (Sherby 1.3)
ram 1GB
native resolution, 1024x600

Desktop spec
Windows 7 32bit
Sempron 140 OCed to 3.46GHz
Radeon HD 4350 (DirectX10.1) (512 MB) (hypermemory to 1057MB)
Ram 2GB
native resolution, 1600x900
Native resolution depends on the Game. See the GS Windows for the Native Resolution. Here I get

GSDX | 512x448 |...
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
@Ikmalhidayat: I have played about 50 games n PCSX2, do you expect me to remember which ones do what?
great it is working!!!!!!!!!