Ways to increase fps?
Was trying to play shin megami tensai digital devil saga and when in open areas the fps will dip down to 40 fps but will be fine if in more confine areas . my processor is AMD Phenom II X4 810 processor 2.60 GHz and my graphics card is  980 gtx gaming 4g and i have speed hack on and with it it does help but again it'll just be 40 fps whenever in more open areas

Sponsored links

Which speedhacks have you enabled? (maybe screenshot)

What are EE%/GS%/VU% values during slowdowns?
(08-01-2015, 09:09 PM)willkuer Wrote: Which speedhacks have you enabled? (maybe screenshot)

What are EE%/GS%/VU% values during slowdowns?

just the intc spin detection, wait loop detection and mVU Flag Hack and the ee is 95-100 GS is 19-25 and UI 0-1
try to use EE cycle rate hack and mtvu. Check each option one-by-one and check optimal settings.

Set synchronization mode in SPU2-X to Async mix instead of timestretch to avoid or at least reduce distorted sound.
(08-01-2015, 09:39 PM)willkuer Wrote: try to use EE cycle rate hack and mtvu. Check each option one-by-one and check optimal settings.

Set synchronization mode in SPU2-X to Async mix instead of timestretch to avoid or at least reduce distorted sound.

yeah no change, still at 40 fps
(08-01-2015, 09:39 PM)willkuer Wrote: try to use EE cycle rate hack and mtvu. Check each option one-by-one and check optimal settings.

my mistake, the EE fluctuates from 66-72 GS does from 42-51 VU 59-70 and UI 0-4
do you really have a 980 with that cpu or a 9800?
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(08-01-2015, 10:32 PM)JobeStroud Wrote: do you really have a 980 with that cpu or a 9800?

yes i really do have a 980 with that cpu and main reason is that the motherboard and cpu are from a 2009 desktop and i mainly was given it so i have been steadly upgrading it. I mainly had to upgrade the case and everything with cpu and motherboard left to upgrade
Perhaps enabling your computer's High Peformance power plan can help push itself to keep better fps.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X @ 3.6 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660S
RAM: 16GB DDR4
(08-01-2015, 10:50 PM)junknaut Wrote: Perhaps enabling your computer's High Peformance power plan can help push itself to keep better fps.

sadly it did nothing. really i have no clue, i guess it could be the cpu but while its not certainly up to date it still handle this gen games like far cry 4 though games like total war it does make laggy but i would think it would be able to handle a ps2 game to say the least