Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Are Nothing
some song to share..
though its mainly in Chinese, but there is some English part and full translation of the lyrics..
ima redirect you to utube now ...=_=

(We Are Nothing - By:NameWee & KarenKong)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt8Um_uCvJI

i hope this didn't violate anything?
and don't get at me if i posted something that you dislike..

Edit- I hope the video didn't have any "This video is not available in your country" thing?
Coincidence?..Or is it simply inevitable.

Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @2.70GHz
2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220

Sponsored links

Taking advantage of the disaster and made a song out of it and try get some frame out of it? HE'S NOTHING! xD lol
well..imo he is a great dude..he is singing out whatever that he thinks is right. which most of it is truth that we all knows but ignore it.
he is not trying to be famous, he wan to wake us up..he got chased out by his nation gov and ran to taiwan some years ago..
for making fun of his national anthem.

well, just my opinion.

2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220
I see. Well, good for him. Communism sucks, anyway.
He's got to be kidding. The fact that he's hated by the communists doesn't make him a good person (remember Hitler?) or even a good artist. Feeding on a recent tragedy (which, by the way - and I don't intend to offend anybody - is not exactly like the mass media serve it to us) is a hyenism, nothing more, nothing less.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.7 GHz
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB DDR5 @ 800/1000 MHz
RAM 2x2 GB DDR 3 Dual channel
Maybe I missed something?

This song is an ecological manifest, not a political protest. Although not a fan of the music style I share the words said there.
Imagination is where we are truly real
well, the video tells us to protect the nature and don't get so full of ourselves..that's all to it.

it ain't got nothing to do with politics ._.

2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220
He should make a song about communism and democracy about how his live changed after he got kicked out from a communist country. I'll bet you once you experience democracy government systems, you will NEVER look back.
lol..he came back from taiwan after a few years, he even made a video of how he get back from taiwan.
he didn't come back by plane, just on land = =

2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220
I think people don't like to know they are responsible by what they do.

That's not a political song, discussion on this base is meaningless under the proposed scope. It could be seen as trolling bait or flame war, be aware of it.
Imagination is where we are truly real