Website down?
Is it just me, or is the website down? Does anyone know where I can download pcsx2 at this time? and/or when will the website be running again?

Thx! Yoji

Sponsored links

The forum has been lagging HORRIBLY for me the last hour or two, but seems okay now. I CAN pull up the main website, but if you can't then you can download a build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
The Apache server running the site is having some issues with the main page, for some reason it's eating memory. We turned it off just now which is why the forum was quick again for a bit, but that took the main site down. We thought we'd fixed it but apparently not Sad

sorry about this!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I also had many problems with this is the lasts 2 hours, thought it was just me...

The page of pcsx2 site is in blank

Its the guilty falt of the Iluminnatys,HA,HA,HA,or the masonry,or the jews,or the richs banksman.(its a joke)
Hey now the site is fine and fast,i think the things is good now.
(01-09-2014, 01:52 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Its the guilty falt of the Iluminnatys,HA,HA,HA,or the masonry,or the jews,or the richs banksman.(its a joke)

Yup,we better stop talking about them or the forum gets it Wink

Don't want server have "problems" again. Lol Laugh
Yeah it seems okay again now, strange thing is we haven't done anything! (that i know of) weird huh?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]