Weird Error
one of my m8's got a weird error and we don't know what it can mean, google can't find any solution.

the console says:
"No accelerated IMDCT transform found"

the emulator is working for me
but my m8 get's always this error and the emulator crashes

[Image: Image.jpg]

if you know what this can mean, so please tell me Smile

Sponsored links

How do you run the game,from disk or image(ISO) and what CDVD plugin are you using.If it's ISO did you use Linizappz ISO to select it or mount the ISO and use some of the disk plugins.Did you select the ISO or the img file inside the disk
first I'm not a professional even not a beginnerBiggrin, but i'm simply curious. so i watched on the net.

I found some explanation about the IMDCT. For what i've understood, it an algorithm used in data compression methods and particularly in MPEG audio compression. here are some explanations: http://www.birds-eye.net/definition/i/im...form.shtml

I read on forums on the net, that it could be a codecs problem. Perhaps you have corrupted video or audio codecs installed and the emulator is not able to load correctly the audio plugins of the emulator.

try perhaps to re-download the audio plugins for your emulator.

i hope that i didn't say something to stupid...Tongue
(03-08-2009, 10:29 PM)cruso Wrote: first I'm not a professional even not a beginnerBiggrin, but i'm simply curious. so i watched on the net.

I found some explanation about the IMDCT. For what i've understood, it an algorithm used in data compression methods and particularly in MPEG audio compression. here are some explanations: http://www.birds-eye.net/definition/i/im...form.shtml

I read on forums on the net, that it could be a codecs problem. Perhaps you have corrupted video or audio codecs installed and the emulator is not able to load correctly the audio plugins of the emulator.

try perhaps to re-download the audio plugins for your emulator.

i hope that i didn't say something to stupid...Tongue

Codecs has absolutely nothing to do with how the emu works except if you use the recording feature.By looking at the first line of CDVD clearly saying that somethings wrong with his game/iso/disk/cdvd plugin configuration.The fourth CDVD line says Illegal disk(that not normal too).And the second MTGS line,I don't think that's normal.

Ryan what game are you trying to play
no the second MTGS line is normal Smile, but the fourth cdvd line is the one that's not normal Huh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
It's a bad ISO,bad disc or not a PS2 game.
[Image: newsig.jpg]