Weird Question
Firstly I would like to congratulate the team on a job well done with this emulator. Absolutely brilliant. Although I never owned a PS2 (or a PS3 come to that) I was intrigued to see what they were all about. Playing Tekken 4 and 5 is immense with the emulator and I need more games now to test it. Heres there weird question. When I get the emulator running at full screen I cannot close the emulator down with ESC or ALT-F4 or anything. I basically have to restart the system. Any help on this would be grateful. Again keep up the good work.Laugh

Sponsored links

(03-10-2009, 12:38 AM)Shukanryukid Wrote: Firstly I would like to congratulate the team on a job well done with this emulator. Absolutely brilliant. Although I never owned a PS2 (or a PS3 come to that) I was intrigued to see what they were all about. Playing Tekken 4 and 5 is immense with the emulator and I need more games now to test it. Heres there weird question. When I get the emulator running at full screen I cannot close the emulator down with ESC or ALT-F4 or anything. I basically have to restart the system. Any help on this would be grateful. Again keep up the good work.Laugh

If you do not own the ps2, you obviously do not on the games either. ANyway, it's piracy. Closed and warned.