Weird Sudden OpenGL Incompatibility
Ok. Glsl compilation is fine. You can remove the option. Which generation is your gpu? Sb or ib? Did you try to upgrade your driver? 3.3 is quite low

Sponsored links

From what I gather at wikipedia, I think it's Ivy Bridge, since that's all my GPU (Intel Graphics HD 4000) goes with, even though I don't find my exact CPU (i5-3230M) there.

I did try to update my driver; it's up to date, supposedly. Which is crap - according to wikipedia, Intel Graphics HD 4000 should be compatible with OpenGL 4.0.

Apparently certain Windows-based laptop vendors sort of lie about GPU support; I ran a test and Intel software failed to detect the actual version of my graphics driver, saying it was a "customized computer manufacturer driver" instead. My vendor is Samsung, so I went to them for a graphics driver update, and, installed it, and, seemingly nothing has changed on this front -version 3.3 is still detected everywhere. (Though my screen is full of anti-aliased font now somehow)

Restarted computer, no change.

So maybe it's not really an Intel driver at all?
The driver is surely intel but likely managed by samsung (to avoid upgrade....)
i got a laptop with broadwell i5 5200u with HD 5500 (intel says its ogl 4.3) with latest driver from intel (on win 10 x64).

what should i change in the latest build to make it work on ogl?
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Does the program crash upon loading a game using ogl?

Possibly you need to disable additional accuracy features (or put them to none).
its on my girlfriends laptop and if i am gonna go all teamviewer on her i want to know if i have to change a setting or something in the ini's
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Hi,

I've found this thread via google.

I get the same message
Code:
Buggy driver detected, GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects will be disabled

But i don't have a intel graphics card but a high end ATI one. 
I have a Radeon R9 290 and i'm on windows 10, with the latest drivers. Don't know much about openGL but i think my graphics card should support that? 

Don't know if that matters but i got the message on Baldurs gate 1. Haven't tried other games yet.
This feature works in theory with dx9 compatible gpu. But the catalyst driver failed to implement it correctly. Or I miss something in the implementation. Anyway it isn't a big deals. Just a remainder of something to fix in the future
Ah ok, thx for the quick response, i didn't notice anything buggy, i just thought something's wrong with my system Smile
Indeed there is something wrong with your system. It is called AMD catalyst Tongue2

I hope it will be fixed one day. I even try to report a bug report without success. If I manage to find some free times, I will try to fix it on the free Mesa driver first.