Weird dotted video and pcsx2 quits out when pressing start
just download extract and run. as simple as that
Quote:do you have another PS2 console than the Japanese one you extracted the bios from ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(12-21-2016, 04:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: do you have another PS2 console than the Japanese one you extracted the bios from ?
I have used multiple bios without any results I'm afraid.
Latest build also doesn't fix the issue. And mipmaping doesn't do anything either.
Quote:I have used multiple bios without any results I'm afriad.
I'll leave you here, then.

I won't handle any warning, but continuing helping you is a "no-go" for me.
(12-21-2016, 04:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I'll leave you here, then.

I won't handle any warning, but continuing helping you is a "no-go" for me.

Lol, how come? They were both from consoles owned by myself. A JPN one and a PAL one. :/
if you say so.

You didn't say "2", but "multiple". This added to the names given to your isos...
Too fishy for me, I'll pass.
Are you trying to imply I'm pirating? Because you'd be wrong there and kinda rude. But whatever I guess.
To solve the "dots" you need to press F6 (i think) until it goes away. If it's not F6 it's F7, one of the two. But to fix the graphics on Ratchet & Clank you need to use a newer version.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-21-2016, 05:23 PM)refraction Wrote: To solve the "dots" you need to press F6 (i think) until it goes away.  If it's not F6 it's F7, one of the two.  But to fix the graphics on Ratchet & Clank you need to use a newer version.
That worked! Thanks a lot my man, I really appreciate it.
(12-21-2016, 05:01 PM)DAFQIDOBRUH Wrote: Are you trying to imply I'm pirating? Because you'd be wrong there and kinda rude. But whatever I guess.

no, whats rude is coming to this site and asking for help for pirated games. your R&C iso is named  "Ratchet & Clank (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).iso"   was it named that originally when you burned it or did you just happen to rename it that way to get all those countries in there? lol...your pirating is your business, but dont come on here pretending otherwise.  Having said that, it surprising some devlopers on here sometimes assist obvious pirates.  more should do what jesalvein did.  those iso names are all obvious giveaways..
Can people not witchhunt please. Leave it down to the moderators/admin to deal with. You can't prove somebody pirated something because it has a detailed ISO name, they might just like naming their ISO's like that, it was considered a standard to name ISO's that way and they might just like to do it properly, you can't make assumptions based on such things.

Thanks.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]