Weird glitch with .Hack GU
So starting up gu after having played through my first 4 series. and there seems to be an issue where there are lines going up the screen during cutscenes as well as the images are being expanded and contracted constantly. any idea what could cause this? is it a fugly setting in the pcsx2 or is it the game?

Heres an image.

As you can see the lines arent a color but seem to be a fragmentation of the screen. And the guy which is supposed to be at the center...is at the edge of the screen. Ive been looking and tinkering to try and fix this but i dont know what to do. Help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Just for a test,did you tried using Native from the GSdx settings.
Some games don't like certain resolutions and show those lines
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-04-2014, 08:19 AM)vsub Wrote: Just for a test,did you tried using Native from the GSdx settings.
Some games don't like certain resolutions and show those lines

ok yeah you hit it. i forgot to dive into the gsdx settings. mechanical engineer here whos banging his head against his desk and feeling like an idiot.

Thanks for the help!
Looks like the Nvidia bug to me. Try the Nvidia Hack under Gsdx setings -> Enable HW Hacks -> Configure