Weird problem, Pcsx2 stopped working
So, that's the thing, all my games are running perfectly, all from iso made with ImgBurn with my own DvDs 60-50fps ntcs/pal but sometimes it just crashes, I don't know if it's just normal or it's my problem, it's not rly annoying because it only happens like every 1 hour, but sometimes it sucks if I'm at the middle of a boss or something like that, my specs are those:

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

Intel Core i7 @ 2.00GH
Sandy Bridge 32nm

4,00 GB DDR3 @ (9-9-9-24)

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. N53SN (CPU 1)

Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
2048MBGeForce GT 550M (ASUStek Computer Inc)

733GB Seagate ST9750420AS (SATA)

I'm using latest svn release but also tried with stable release 0.9.8, using these configs: (attached)

PD: I have a couple of theories, one is the "water", every time there's a LOT of water on screen it crashes, saw that at KH1 at the start. The other is that the isos are storaged at the same hard drive I use for work, I own a company and I'm always downloading HUGE files on the same HDD, and it's just a normal hard drive, so maybe it's too much to handle, dunno Sad

PD2: Already checked overheating and that's not an issue, never gets hot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Sounds like an overheating issue to me, but if your sure it isnt, what have u done to test it?
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
checked your gpu temp? or driver issue?
yeah, checked temp, it stays stable at the same temperature since I start playing, my computer never gets hot, It's REALY cold here, checked it anyways with cpu-z, speccy, etc.

Naoan, as driver issue you mean nvidia drivers?
sry for doubleposting but maybe some1 is interesed, set skipdraw to 1 and no more crashes in like 6-7 hours, don't know why, but hey, it worked ^^
yeah gpu driver, sounds really like it's your problem. try down/upgrading it if the problem pop up again.