Weird speed issues
So I just started using Pcsx2 and the first time i installed it i wound up using the wrong Pad plugin, but when I ran EOE it was running just fine at 60fps but I couldn't move around. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it using lilypad plugin, and now I can move but my FPS has dropped to 15-20 FPS instead of 60. The only thing I changed from my original settings was the pad plugin.

My system specs are
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9750 @2.4 Ghz
RAM: 8GB
Graphics: Nvidia GTX460 1GB

Can anybody tell me what I should do? Is it the cpu?

Sponsored links

Are you using the latest stable PCSX2 version, 1.0.0? Are you using keyboard or a controller?

2.4GHz is a bit weak for PCSX2, use MTVU hack though and all recommended speed hacks, make sure your're using the highest supported instruction set, highest D3D available.

Do you run games from ISO or disc?
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(09-17-2012, 01:18 AM)Rolento Wrote: Are you using the latest stable PCSX2 version, 1.0.0? Are you using keyboard or a controller?

2.4GHz is a bit weak for PCSX2, use MTVU hack though and all recommended speed hacks, make sure your're using the highest supported instruction set, highest D3D available.

Do you run games from ISO or disc?

I'm using 1.0.0 with either a 360 wired controller or nyko airflow. I'm using iso.