Weird white line at title screen Parappa the rapper 2
I was emulating parappa the rapper 2, it performs fine but the things whats bothering me is the white line in the title screen and its weird pisses me off         how do i fix this also im using nightly

Sponsored links

The most important settings in my opinion:

CPU Sprite Render Size: 10 (640 Max Width) Sprites Only
To show the colorful wavy lines in the opening screen

CPU Sprite Render Size: 0 (Disabled)

Half Pixel Offset: Normal (Vertex)
Texture Offsets X: 500 Y: 500
To avoid the white line

Half Pixel Offset: Off (Default) / Texture Offsets X: 0 Y: 0
    Half Pixel Offset: Normal (Vertex) / Texture Offsets X: 500 Y: 500

I use other incidental settings, but these are the most important i think. Laugh
(10-07-2023, 10:50 PM)Khi Wrote: The most important settings in my opinion:

To show the colorful wavy lines in the opening screen

CPU Sprite Render Size: 0 (Disabled)

Half Pixel Offset: Normal (Vertex)
Texture Offsets X: 500 Y: 500
To avoid the white line

Half Pixel Offset: Off (Default) / Texture Offsets X: 0 Y: 0
Half Pixel Offset: Normal (Vertex) / Texture Offsets X: 500 Y: 500

I use other incidental settings, but these are the most important i think. Laugh
Where can I find these settings?
In the emulator, right-click on the game and click „Properties...” -> „Graphics” -> „Rendering” and tick „Manual Hardware Renderer Fixes”, then you can find these settings in „Hardware Fixes” and „Upscaling Fixes”. Smile

(10-07-2023, 11:06 PM)Khi Wrote: In the emulator, right-click on the game and click „Properties...” -> „Graphics” -> „Rendering” and tick „Manual Hardware Renderer Fixes”, then you can find these settings in „Hardware Fixes” and „Upscaling Fixes”. Smile

I put these settings but now look what it did at least the white line is gone

(10-07-2023, 11:28 PM)therealkiddude Wrote: I put these settings but now look what it did at least the white line is gone

and the noodle colors look horrible
These noodles are part of the game and for certain games, there are unfortunately (not yet?) no 100% bug-free settings - only „optimal” settings. I would love to give you a better solution, but i do not know of any other solution for this yet. You might experiment around a bit yourself and if you have a better solution, show it here. The software renderer is the most accurate renderer with the fewest bugs, maybe you are temporarily using this renderer. Smile
(10-07-2023, 11:42 PM)Khi Wrote: These noodles are part of the game and for certain games, there are unfortunately (not yet?) no 100% bug-free settings - only „optimal” settings. I would love to give you a better solution, but i do not know of any other solution for this yet. You might experiment around a bit yourself and if you have a better solution, show it here. The software renderer is the most accurate renderer with the fewest bugs, maybe you are temporarily using this renderer. Smile

I use direct3d12 not software renderer
(10-07-2023, 09:44 PM)therealkiddude Wrote: I was emulating parappa the rapper 2, it performs fine but the things whats bothering me is the white line in the title screen and its weird pisses me off how do i fix this also im using nightly

Try using the newest relase of nightly. look at mine,