Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Welcome/first post thread!
Yes this is the usual 'Hi,first post' etc thread all forums have Tongue Post all your welcome/greet posts here!
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

First non-staff person to post here. whoot. Congrats guys.
Congrats!, for the new site, and the pcsx2 Pg!
Edite by moderator.... smaller signature, thanks... <== Best Sig EVER! Thank you! X3
Nice, now all projects in one cool stuff. Oh and congrats ofc :]
(12-12-2008, 11:25 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Nice, now all projects in one cool stuff. Oh and congrats ofc :]

Hey Shadow Lady,nice to see you here and thanks Smile Do drop by and if you're up to moderating there is a spot for you open Ninja
[Image: newsig.jpg]
congrats,ive been waiting for this time since 2006(the first time i heard about lovely PCSX2)
Great job , hope it becomes an entry point for the further success
hi to everyone......
most people know me for those who dont
i am shafeen,i am an indian,male,18years old
general interest:anything relating to computers,robots and machines
currently doing my industrial engineering<1st year> from a reputed institute....
hobbies:music...call me insane but i have 30 gigs of it

would be glad to help newbies with simple errors.......not into complex stuff myself Tongue2
First of all, hi... Umm, I have to ask why do we need another forum when http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/ is doing fine as the way it is I think. If this is the trend then I can see where Dolphin is headed in the future.
(12-13-2008, 05:42 PM)tuanming Wrote: First of all, hi... Umm, I have to ask why do we need another forum when http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/ is doing fine as the way it is I think. If this is the trend then I can see where Dolphin is headed in the future.

Well, we (Chaoscode and I) are preparing the new Dolphin site as well... The official dolphin forum will be moved to the main site.
Well, I think having their own, ACTUAL forums...is something they want. The previous forums are great, but...I can understand them wanting to have total control over their forums.
Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHZ, 8GB RAM 1866MHZ, 1080 GTX Strix, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD +  2 1TB HDDs.) Windows 7 64-bit Professional