Front Mission 4 - Works perfectly, don't even need the speedhacks
Persona 4 - Works perfectly, don't even need the speedhacks
10.000 bullets - Works perfectly, don't even need the speedhacks
SMT Nocturne - Works perfectly, but I do use some speedhacks
Wild Arms 4 -Works perfectly, don't even need the speedhacks
Crimson Tears - Works good, but I have to use speedhacks
Devil Summoner - Works perfectly, don't even need the speedhacks
Hack//Infection - Works perfectly, don't even need the speedhacks
Suikoden III - Without speedhacks I get 35 fps, with the speedhacks I get between 50-60 but I've never been in any battle.
Kingdom Hearts 1-2 - Works perfectly, don't even need the speedhacks
Shadow Hearts 1 - 20 fps, even with the speedhacks

Which of these are solvable?

Sponsored links

Shadow Hearts 1 should work quite faster in GSdx software mode (or DX9 hardware mode). Try it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well, thanks now I get fullspeed Smile

I'm listing information about those games, so when I try to play them some other time I won't have any problems, could you continue with the games you know about?

And thanks again.
Well from the others I see the only one with actual problems is Suikoden 3 which is known to be very CPU intensive so I don't think you can do anything about it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
MTVU hack for Suikoden III/V games get benefit (boost fps) for my dual core, then try with yours and try with vucycle stealing at x2 too. Sometimes with certain or special gsdx plugin (exp. Gsdx r.2460 etc) you may get better FPS in specific games example in TRI ACE games or Soul calibur III.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
I'll try them soon as possible, thank you, any fixes for the others?