What IS this HDLoader compatibility list?
You mention it and upon googling it there are like 20 or so references to different lists. Which one to reference?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM

Sponsored links

Are you talking about the speed hack or the program HDLOADER
(11-23-2010, 08:18 PM)Franpa Wrote: You mention it and upon googling it there are like 20 or so references to different lists. Which one to reference?

All those lists should be relatively the same, just choose one that has the game you're looking for. I think there used to be an official one or soemthing but now the ones left are copys of that... or something Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The speedhack, yes.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
What I mean is the Speedhack setting tells the user to refer to a list for compatibility but there doesn't seem to be any official documentation either containing this list or offering any links to any compatibility lists, which is annoying and confusing when I Google search for a list and get presented with multiple lists all of which haven't been updated in eons or missing loads of games from their databases.
Computer specifications:
Super necro. Tongue2

Thanks to wikipedia:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/hdloader.html