Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best settings for Zone of the Enders 2?
Well, I finally found a game that gave even me a little bit of trouble...

Zone of the Enders : The Second Runner

As infamous the ZOE games seem to have become for bad emulation, it's not too bad on me. The only times I ever really had any trouble is at times where there is obviously more physics and graphical changes taking place, so sometimes there's a bit of a slow down which causes people to sound pants on head retarded if they attempt to talk. Graphics all look fine, the general issue is just plain lagginess at critical moments.

Seeing as well known as it is I figured someone here would probably know some good settings for it. It doesn't seem that the speedhacks cause much of a problem as I had them all on full-blast without seeing any big issues, but it seems that the best setting is going to be a very specific set of different controls.

Right now I've maxed everything out on speedhacks because I couldn't find any issues such as crashing with them, but it only seems to affect it minorly anyway. Changing to native resolution seemed to do nothing but make the game look much worse. Any other known ways to gain more power over this game?

If there are no answers to this I suppose I can manage. It's still playable, but it's just one of those things that can urk a guy. I've already gotten to the point where you defeat and ally the previous runner (who's name I seem to have forgotten).

[Image: pants-on-head-retarded.jpg]
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)

Sponsored links

Which part of the game are you having trouble with? ZOE 2 is one of my tops PS2 games of all time! My main issue with the game is mainly the boss fight and the black Anubis vs black Anubis in the versus mode.
(09-18-2011, 08:01 AM)tuanming Wrote: Which part of the game are you having trouble with? ZOE 2 is one of my tops PS2 games of all time! My main issue with the game is mainly the boss fight and the black Anubis vs black Anubis in the versus mode.

It seems that in non-anime cutscenes and in battles against multiple opponents or even worse, boss battles, is where it starts to get laggy.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)
What kind of fps do you get in the first boss battle? Here's my fps from a Core 2 Quad ^^

Boss starts at 7:16