Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing besides PS2 games?
Hey guys, just interested if you play something else than PS2 games at the moment. I am gambling Aliens VS Predator 3 (2010) right now, damn beeping movement detector makes me almost ***** my pants when a horde of aliens tries to bite off my head xD Besides that I am playing Tekken 3 like allways when I do not have anything else in mind.

So whats with you? What is giving you stuff to play at the moment?

Sponsored links

Empire and Napoleon total war.
4 vs 4 <3 (15.000 men+)
[Image: 1454055.png]
league of legends, borderlands and metro 2033
People only know what you have told them.
Forgot to mention Aion from time to time.
[Image: 1454055.png]
Only replaying Fallout 3 indeed. Mainly Because I was willing to experiment the "Book of Earach" mod that brings tons of new weapons and ammo, some you can craft yourself, so far so good.

Ah, and a few weapons from Alex Scorpion, there is one suppressed M82a SD sniper almost longer than a normal female character when shown in the back, but looks a bit less "Japanese anime weapon" on a male character Smile This thing can take down a super mutant master at the other side of the screen in one head shot... in game terms it means more than one km or mile. The suppressor (silencer) makes for a great part of the length, for such distances it's almost unnecessary...

The 'bad' news being most enemies will have the weapons from that mod too... luckily not those "stupidly" accurate from scorpy...
Imagination is where we are truly real
Dwarf Fortress
X3: Terran Conflict

any sim game that is very complex and hard.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Who has time to play games :<
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Quote:Who has time to play games :<
Me!!! it's one the few advantages of being elderly and retired (and a childish mind?) Laugh
Even if i have my exames this year for A-Grade I still make time to play tons of games. Hey nosisab, got a link to download the mod? Sounds very interesting to me and with that mod I can bypass the waiting for new vegas ^^ FO3 was one of my favourite games last year

Fallout 3 like Oblivion and Morrowind before has tons of mods...