What config should I use for Shadow of the Collosus and KH2
(04-04-2009, 04:31 AM)Cain Wrote: Set Cycle Rate to x3, Disable Texture Filtering, set native resolution _lower_ than native (like native res/2) - might get you more speed.

2 frame difference. I already had cycle to x3

Sponsored links

(04-04-2009, 04:57 AM)avataraang1 Wrote:
(04-04-2009, 04:31 AM)Cain Wrote: Set Cycle Rate to x3, Disable Texture Filtering, set native resolution _lower_ than native (like native res/2) - might get you more speed.

2 frame difference. I already had cycle to x3

Well, another solution is to ritually burn your hardware and buy a new one.
This is my first post, therefore: Hello everybody!

I hope you can help me playing Shadow if the Colossus. I only get very limited FPS while playing (20 to 30 FPS). Maybe I missed something in the configuration. I did everything what´s written in your Configuration Guide and I used the configuration which was posted by LuisR14. No improvements.

About my PC:

Intel Core 2 Duo E 8400 (which has every feature)
Radeon HD 4850
4 GB Ram
Windows XP SP3

I also made an Image of the game so it can be loaded faster. I´m mounting it with Daemon Tools and using it with the Gigaherz Plugin.

Thanks in advance!

Dainem

P.S. sorry for my bad simple English
P.P.S: I have the European Version of SotC.
P.P.P.S: just another question: in the german guide it´s mentioned not to use any controller. In the english guide no word about it. Is it now a problem to use a controller? I´m playing with my original PS2 Dual Shock Controller and with the LilyPad Plugin even the vibrations are good.