What good games will run on my computer?
I realize that we are not merely supposed to ask "will my PC run games well or not?" or anything of the sort, but my question is more specific as to what games people might think would have an easier time running on my PC? Since I am assuming some games would be more demanding on your PC then others(I could be wrong I guess).

I know asking about "good" games is really a matter of opinion, but I guess just mean maybe which of the more popular games might work? For instance I like the Dragonball Z Budokai Tenakichi games, and I also liked the first God of War game. I'm looking for games that will run well. Now the PS2 came out a long time ago and my PC isn't that old so I figured it should run any game with 100% ease, but doing some research apparently that is not the case.

I guess all that is left now is to post my PC specs:

My processor is an intel pentium D 2.80ghz. I have 2 gigs of ram, Windows 7, and a 32 bit operating system. My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 210.

Sponsored links

I wouldn't even bother on your pc.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Those Pentium D's came out in 2005ish if I remember correctly. So that like 9 years. In the PC years that's ancient.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
Dragon ball z tenkaichi 3,maybe in the native resolution,god of war no chance for real speed,you video card is not real good,the processor its aceptable.
(01-24-2014, 08:09 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: the processor its aceptable.
er... no.
Pentium D has a really poor architecture, performance wise.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ya,i remenber in 2011 my times with AMD sempron 2.8 ghz,so,then can do somethings.
STP = 597.

Not only is it a Pentium D, it's a slow one too.

Not gonna get anything to run on that except some ultra low demanding stuff like 2d stuff like Ar tonelico/Atelier Iris type games.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-24-2014, 08:33 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Ya,i remenber in 2011 my times with AMD sempron 2.8 ghz,so,then can do somethings.

sure.
But in 2011, we were using 0.9.8.
That's a big difference.
The OP still can use 0.9.8 with that CPU, but no need to seek support here, then.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
all i can say is download the latest svn here
and try it, you've nothing to loose Smile

try using speed hacks, if your pc doesn't run the games you own

don't forget to check if your game is working or not here

if they don't work right you've always got your trusty ps2 to fall back on Smile

anyways the best place to look for good games to purchase from the second hand market is youtube.

if you think of it everyone here could say that's a good game or that's a good game, but without seeing the game in question running, your not really going to know if it's your kind of thing, or if you'll actually like it, or even if it'll run on your machine

anyway as said just give it a go, it'll either work or look like a steve austin tv movie Smile
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
You can play god of war 1 and 2 at native with ee and vu both sliders to 2 with some slowdowns! :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1