What good games will run on my computer?
(01-24-2014, 05:01 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I got 40-60 fps on KH 1 using an AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ and a radeon hd 4550 1gb gddr2.

i know it is not intensive i dunno why just am say that :-D :-P !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

What hell,i dont want creat a offtopic,but Jesalvein,at last give me reazon,its the same to say-Yes destruidor you are right,thinking,when a processor with 2.8 ghz can make some miracles in the pcsx2 0.9.8,in 1.1 the latests SVN,of couse its capable to do more and more(or the SVNs are more worst than a 2 years ago?),The conseil of Dr.Emulax its the right thing to do,download the last SVN and see,i believe the guy will be capable to play good somes games in native resolution,
When a 2 years ago,with a obsolet version,2.8ghz its capable to play fine certain games,which will not be able
today with 1.1 5822?,han,words of man with hundreds and hundreds of games used in this emulator along many years.
I want see this guy play certains games a 60 fps,with real speed,and *
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.p...indows-x86
-last svn.
(01-24-2014, 06:37 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: What hell,i dont want creat a offtopic,but Jesalvein,at last give me reazon,its the same to say-Yes destruidor you are right,thinking,when a processor with 2.8 ghz can make some miracles in the pcsx2 0.9.8,in 1.1 the latests SVN,of couse its capable to do more and more(or the SVNs are more worst than a 2 years ago?),The conseil of Dr.Emulax its the right thing to do,download the last SVN and see,i believe the guy will be capable to play good somes games in native resolution,
When a 2 years ago,with a obsolet version,2.8ghz its capable to play fine certain games,which will not be able
today with 1.1 5822?,han,words of man with hundreds and hundreds of games used in this emulator along many years.
I want see this guy play certains games a 60 fps,with real speed,and *
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=detail&rev=5822&platform=windows-x86
-last svn.
whoa, calm down kiddo.
Simply because back in 0.9.8 times, some effects werent emulated and accuracy was lower.
increasing accuracy means you need more raw power.

It's as simple as that. No need to make a childish fuss about this Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The guy will be capable to play in real speed and native resolution(Maybe a little above of native resolution,depend),for example
Any Resident evil(resident evil 4 not)
Maybe any DBZ
Marvel vs capcom2,and similars games like this.
Saint Seya
Even any Samurai warriors game(this series games its very light,after much time with theses games,i know what i sayng)
Onimusha 2
Drakengard 1 and 2
Ok its enogh,its only somes examples.
Ok,JesalveinXD.
That cpu is terrible. It won't play anything except some 2d games.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-24-2014, 06:43 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: The guy will be capable to play in real speed and native resolution,for example
Any Resident evil(resident evil 4 not)
Maybe any DBZ
Marvel vs capcom2,and similars games like this.
Saint Seya
Even any Samurai warriors game(this series games its very light,after much time with theses games,i know what i sayng)
Onimusha 2
Drakengard 1 and 2
Ok its enogh,its only somes examples.
Ok,JesalveinXD.

Most of them will have slowdowns.
2.8Ghz isn't "that" bad. Pentium D's architecture is.
If you want a more "actual example, an AMD FX-4100 @ 3.7ghz will be completely outperformed by a I5 2500 @3.4 Ghz.
Smae number of cores, practically same Clockrate, but a completely different architecture.

In OP's case, not only the CPU's architecture will hold him back, but his biggest bottleneck will probably be that GPU (even@native res)
(01-24-2014, 06:48 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: That cpu is terrible. It won't play anything except some 2d games.

ohh, comeone it isnot that terrible ! :-P i bet it can play god of war at playable speed!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(01-24-2014, 06:52 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: ohh, comeone it isnot that terrible ! :-P i bet it can play god of war at playable speed!

Depends on what you call "playable".
again, that GPu won't help at all.
(01-24-2014, 06:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Depends on what you call "playable".
again, that GPu won't help at all.

just see your privious post too, yes, gpu also bottleneck here!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Ya,i have to confide in Jesalvein s Knowledge,because my base its only in the numbers of ghz,i never worked before with a Pentium,only AMD and the moderns intel series ,Jesalvein have a vision above the GHZ of a processor,with knowledge about architetures,and other really technicals infos,as he said -2.8Ghz isn't "that" bad,but the Pentium D's architecture is.
I only defended the 2.8ghz,but about pentium i never wanted buy.
Really many person s talk bad about pentil.