Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What graphics plugins is best for me?
Hey everyone, i am trying to play Kingdom Hearts 1 on Pcsx 0.9.2. The default graphics plugins are all very slow at the cut scenes.

I know my ram is very low but im just wondering if there is any plugin that will let me run the game smoothly?

Thanks.

Nividia GeForce 7300 GS
1GB of Ram
Pentium R 4 CPU 3.20GHz

Sponsored links

first get the latest pcsx2 0.9.6 Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-13-2009, 12:03 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: first get the latest pcsx2 0.9.6 Smile

Well when i was on their website i checked the compatibility page and under KH1 it said 0.9.2 so i figured that would be the best one to run it on.

I will try 9.6 right now and see how it comes out.
yea they need to update that, since KH and KH2 both work on the latest pcsx2 (even on the betas) Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Thanks a lot Luis. I just have one more question. What is the shortcut to do a quick save and a quick load for that emulator? Since there is no tab bar on top where you can just go to File-Save. Thanks.
F1 to save state, F2 to change savestate slots, and F3 to load a savestate
Windows 7 64bit

Are there any other graphics plugins i can try out? Its still running kind of slow during the fights. Could that be because of my computers low specs or because of the plugin? or plugin settings.
yea most probably cuz of your pc specs Smile (cuz i can run it close to full speed on my specs Smile)

EDIT: there's also ZZOgl (which is currently active) and is the offspring of ZeroGS (which is currently not active) Smile
Windows 7 64bit