Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the Nvidia HW Hack?
Because it fixed problems I had with many games (the screen flickering in and out of resolution).

Has it been renamed to something else or something? I've got the problem again and all. Well, at least in DX mode. But in OGL mode I get crashes and the subtitle text has lines around it. This is all going on in the original Kingdom Hearts.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)

Sponsored links

Yeah I know, I attempted to fix some other problems last night and it rendered the hack useless. This happens during a development cycle so it will likely come back again, hopefully working in all cases.

Only DX11 is affected by this so use OpenGL or DX9 for now.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Ah okay. I can just bump down what revision I'm using then. What would you suggest?

I just don't download your "stable" build because the last time that was updated was February of 2014 apparently.

you can get 7099000 and itll be fine, if you grab that one, and just rename the gsdx you want to use from now on to gsdxnvidia.dll then select it from the pcsx2 plugin selector, then you can update the git version without worrying about it Smile
Fair enough, but since in another thread you said to stick with OGL I might just do that.

Oh and by the way, do you know what would fix the text issue? Black lines around text I mean.

By the way, this happened in the opening sequence in KH and continued to at any resolution and in both DX and OGL: 

[Image: zNSTQnb.png]

Talking about the bars that are on the top and bottom of the cinematic. Supposed to just be black I'm pretty sure.

I'm downloading that revision. I need to change because even with OGL this revision is crashing a lot. Seems like it's just overall prone to random errors right now.

There is already a thread/issue on this, it has been a bug for years, just enable the "switch to software mode for FMV's" under the gamefixes tab and it'll be fine.
Okay, thanks.