What happened to the latest PCSX2 releases?
They used to be on this site: http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php#GSdx

Now they vanished..? So what is the latest now/how do we get it?
-Core i7 920 @ 4.01GHz
-EX58-UD4P
-OCZ 6GB PC3-14400 Platinum
-Sapphire HD 4870 1GB @ 800/1000MHz
-PCP&C Silencer 750W
-RAID 0 2x Seagate 250GB 7200.10RPM
-Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Sponsored links

you'll have to compile them yourself, they stopped doing it.
Stable betas will be posted in the forum stickies and our downloads section. Developers with knowledge of the svn process can build from the svn repository as always.

We did this partly because the builds hosted by Gabest were compiled with Visual Studio 2010, which is in beta and was causing a handful of false error reports and headaches for our users. We also did this because not every build is really stable enough that we would want to encourage their use. For example, there's new CDVD handlers in PCSX2 which are lacking in stability. These are known bugs and it's not always helpful for you or us to have the forums flooded with bug reports for things we know exist but just haven't had the time to sort out a proper fix for yet.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(08-26-2009, 09:01 AM)Air Wrote: Stable betas will be posted in the forum stickies and our downloads section. Developers with knowledge of the svn process can build from the svn repository as always.

We did this partly because the builds hosted by Gabest were compiled with Visual Studio 2010, which is in beta and was causing a handful of false error reports and headaches for our users. We also did this because not every build is really stable enough that we would want to encourage their use. For example, there's new CDVD handlers in PCSX2 which are lacking in stability. These are known bugs and it's not always helpful for you or us to have the forums flooded with bug reports for things we know exist but just haven't had the time to sort out a proper fix for yet.

MMM a lazy one,no just kiding Happy,anyway it should be great if at least someone even unoficial releases some svn for people who dont know how to compile (Me) Blush
Well don't fret it too much. Especially since we're about to totally clobber the usefulness of the /trunk repository with the merging of the new wxWidgets user interface, it's really not going to be in anyone's best interest to be bothering with automatic hourly builds.
(08-27-2009, 02:08 AM)Air Wrote: Well don't fret it too much. Especially since we're about to totally clobber the usefulness of the /trunk repository with the merging of the new wxWidgets user interface, it's really not going to be in anyone's best interest to be bothering with automatic hourly builds.

I'm excited for the new wxWidgets pcsx2 and the general direction everything is heading in, though I did end up accidentally overwriting my memcards with blanks when I tested it out of curiosity.

While it didn't work with mVU, it was still an interesting peek. I look forward to poking it with a stick once it's in the trunk. My curiosity is going to get me killed one day.
Err, yeah, use the wxgui branch at your own risk. Or well, if you do use it, create a special home for it far away from the rest of the world you might hold dear.

And don't feel too bad, Bositman did the same thing and nuked his memcards too. Happy
Yes damnit! Thankfully it only killed memcard 1 and not 2, plus I always have a backup (although it was 5 month old Sad )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Always keep recent backups xD
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
What exactly is all the wxGUI/wxWidgets stuff supposed to do? I never quite figured it out reading the google code page. Is it going to be a way for you guys to maintain the code easier or something?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.