What is DMA error?
Sorry for the deregulation at my previous post.
I won't mind the administrator will close or delete my post,
but I really wanna solve the problem for playing a game successfully

Now I just wanna ask that what is "DMA error"
One game when I tried to play but shown:

Quote:*PCSX2*: DMA error: 02070000
Vif1 Tag BUSERR
# DMAC(15) Handler does not exist.

What is the meaning of this sentences?

(If this post is still not accepted to discuss normally, please delete it and PM me)[/php]

Sponsored links

First, what options are you using for the emulator? Go into the CPU options and try turning off the recompilers and/or trying microVU.

Also what version of the emulator are you using? Have you tried the latest supported beta (1474)
(07-28-2009, 06:48 PM)Koji Wrote: First, what options are you using for the emulator? Go into the CPU options and try turning off the recompilers and/or trying microVU.

Also what version of the emulator are you using? Have you tried the latest supported beta (1474)

Yes, I am using this newest version
It is not work when i tried to turn off the ecompilers and turn on the microVU.

And it shown two more sentences below the DMA error message:
Quote:MFC0 Breakpoint debug Registers code = 0
MTC0 Breakpoint debug Registers code = 0

My options were the default and I tried to change some graphics, sounds and BIOs, its still not work and shown the same DMA error......

You've already had your thread closed and warned for pirating a game that has this DMA error. I seriously doubt you went out and bought the game after that.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I am sorry but we cannot offer any support for this game problem after you admitted to have acquired it illegally.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-8866.html

Please dont make any more threads/posts about it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64