What is goin on with latest SVN builds?
Why there are no builds downloads for a about 10 days?

Sponsored links

Theres one from today.... The last few revisions before the latest werent main trunk, so they won't get compiled.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

There is,but when i click on download it shows main download page and latest is 5464 which even is not a full build,latest full is 5460. I am just asking is the problem is in me or just latest builds are not important for ordinary users?
oh sorry i see what you mean, orphis's buildbot must have gone on strike again ;p

I've prodded Orphis to give it a nudge, sorry about that!

(12-09-2012, 12:38 AM)mroussev Wrote: There is,but when i click on download it shows main download page and latest is 5464 which even is not a full build,latest full is 5460. I am just asking is the problem is in me or just latest builds are not important for ordinary users?

Yep, thats exactly the thing i have asked myself and mentioned an couple times here on board !!

I thought nothing of it, and asumed that the few files insided r5464 are only needed to update pcsx2 Glare to some degree ... untill i checked the logs and saw that i still wos on r5350 = initial 1.0 build Glare

But so far i have no complaints about the pcsx2 , every game works just splendid except for VP2 (red screen only in lost forest first dungeon) !
Also, vertical banding in screen ocures when iam in city !?

Oh well, have plenty to do anyway... Happy

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System in Engrish comes to mind Biggrin

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
svn 5466 and 5477 are labeled as Windows builds but they are Linux?? builds inside the zip file.Just a heads up

[img][Image: nvbhpw.png][/img]
Hm weird, I'll make enquiries
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I've been emailing him so ill update him on the situation Tongue2

The SVN builds are actin up again WackoWackoWacko I've tried to download the latest SVN for more than one week unltil now, but the last build that i can download is r5496 Sad Is Ophis not working correctly?
No, the last 15 revisions are all in a branch. People should at least check for 2 minutes before reporting a problem again...
[Image: newsig.jpg]