[deleted]
[deleted]

Sponsored links

They have the same hash value as well.
I don't see any difference, maybe devs know something?
Same hash value means they're the same file. The only difference is the file name. The question was asked when the Orphis started building PCSX2 SVN, and the answer is something related to Visual Studio. I cannot find that thread atm. But don't worry, use either file, they are identical.
The build bot puts these files in 2 names (identical copy), one "generic" (without rNNNN) and one with version name. This way you can either use specific version (e.g. of a plugin) and it won't get overwritten when you update with a new version, or, you choose the "generic" name file, and this way you always use the latest.

So it's just for convenience, to allow people to choose the usage pattern they prefer.
[deleted]
Uh as far as I know it's a known limitation of the VS solution. So not intended Tongue I think Orphis had the option of creating a script to delete the 'duplicate' files without the rev after them but opted not to for the reason avih explained above
[Image: newsig.jpg]
[deleted]
Yes they are exactly the same. That was a spam bot, the internet has been full of them the past decade Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
[deleted]