Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the last thing you eat?
I will start off-
Eat Noodles in breakfast, Noodles in Dinner yesterday.
I have to eat noodles today for lunch and dinner too.
BECAUSE no one home i am only one at home (my sis, mom & dad gone for vactions, i didn't gone because NO INTERNET i can't live without internet)

and lol
Post yours.
And most people will think that on some site my username is gopal and on some harsh60.
lol I chose usernames randomly any name but Gopal is my real name.
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.

Sponsored links

Your 13 years old and you can only make noodles? Time to learn to cook Tongue
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]
actually i had noodles for lunch, but they were terrible, ive run out of the good ones i import from japan by the boxload

for dinner it was chicken bolognase with penne pasta since i decided i needed real food after a 72 hour borderlands marathon
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
(09-23-2012, 02:56 PM)omnikam Wrote: Your 13 years old and you can only make noodles? Time to learn to cook Tongue

cooking? Never EVER! I better die
Cooking? lol i hardly enter the kitchen. the only thing I make myself is a pasta, pizza and all sorts of that.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
lol, again Noodles in Dinner i like it!(brand Maggi recoder will known that)
Last thing I'd eat? Lead probably.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Lead? What is that?
(09-23-2012, 06:37 PM)refraction Wrote: Last thing I'd eat? Lead probably.
I think you misunderstood the original post. (possibly intentionally Laugh)

From the context of that post it is clear to me that he really meant to ask something like "What's the latest meal you've had", and not something like "What's the last thing you'd agree to eat", even though what he said can be interpreted that way.

As for myself, my latest dinner (yesterday) was a 'Hunters stew' with rice and vegetables, and today I've only had milk and a Ma'amoul (Date-filled cookie) for breakfast, but will dine in a few hours on cutlets in sauce with vegetables and fried potatoes.

Best regards: dlanor
I eated pie with meat for lunch.